Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kicks of the day 4/24-4/25 + the most un-photogenic nigga in the world.



Got a little busy(lazy) the last couple days so I didnt update anything, not like many people check this out or anything. LOL. But on a lighter note this weather has been hella shitty the past couple days, what is this the end of times or something? Somebody asked me how I get my pics to look like they do. Its instagram bitches!! Seems like every couple months there is a fad that catches on and it seems like this instagram shit is gonna be around for a while. I use that shit cuz Im probably the most un-photogenic nigga in the world. Its kind of like when you sing in the shower or when the vaccums on and you sound like trey songz or something, but with my looks. LMAO. I think im the sexiest mothafucka on the planet till someone takes a pic and I look like Sadam when they pulled that nigga out the hole. Proof down below. Any way check out the fit for the past couple days.



1 comment: