Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kicks of the day 4/21/12 + Old country buffet








Okay so today we threw on these to take a trip to Ol country buffet.....Bad Idea. I don't know about everyone else but I haven't been there since I was a kid. I'll start off by saying the food was horrible. Every time I eat at one of these big buffet franchises I cant help but look at everyone there and think that its like one big cafeteria. It seems like feeding time for humans if that makes any sense LOL. Everyone is packed nuts to butts in line waiting for some bland ass food with no seasoning like a scene from Oliver twist.How you gonna have tacos with no cheese?? On top of that its like every trailer park birthday is thrown there LMAO.
- Dominic C

Sidenote: I seen a family with a baby in a camouflage and pink car seat LMAO!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I cant go to those places and eat. It ain't that I'm picky but C'mon Son if I pay for a meal it should at be at least decent. I took my kids to Golden Corral and the food sucked, lil kids were playing at the ice cream bar sticking they hands all in the M&M's and putting them back in the bowl. Just foul nasty shit. I knew it was bad when my youngest daughter whispered to me "Daddy those kids are bad huh" LMFAO

      Delete